This week was one of the worst weeks imaginable.
Monday, I heard about it that morning. But didn't realize just how severe it was until like 2 1/2 hours later. Then I started worrying about whether or not my friends are okay, which thankfully they are.
Tuesday, just like Monday. Only, we begin to realize just what was happening.
Wednesday, we find out that the perpetrator of this sick crime sent videos to the news. The videos were horrifying.
Thursday, we had the remembrance and prayer service today at Berea College. I begin wearing my orange and red ribbon on my shirt. Today has dragged on.
Friday, I hope it's like most Fridays. Most Fridays having the meaning of better because of an end to a sorrowsome week.
But, things will look up.
Even though I am spending time here in the Bluegrass State for college, my heart is back home in The Old Dominion in light of the recent events.
God will provide the assistance. Virginia, we can't let this tear us apart. If we depend on God, we will be okay.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Bookmarks